What Are Cookies?
You have the option to prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting your browser settings (refer to your browser’s Help for instructions) or by selecting your preferences on the pop-up that appears when you first visit Dogfoodo.com. However, disabling cookies might affect the functionality of this and other websites you visit, potentially disabling certain features of our site.
- Email Newsletters Related Cookies: If you subscribe to our newsletter or email services, cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and to show certain notifications which might only be relevant to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms Related Cookies: When you submit data through forms such as those on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Google Analytics: This is a widespread and trusted analytics solution that helps us understand how you use the site and ways we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things like how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit, enabling us to continue producing engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-Party Analytics: These are used to track and measure the usage of our site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as your site duration or pages visited, which helps us improve our site for you.
- Social Media Cookies: We use social media buttons and/or plugins that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. Social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, and YouTube may set cookies through our site, which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.